Upon much thought and debate I have decided to make some changes to my blog. It’s silly of me to sit here and say that I’m narrow minded and that fashion is my only passion. I’m nowhere near narrow minded so why should my blog be? I’ve decided to broaden my blogging horizons and let you peek into the rest of my life that includes fashion, music, movies, travel and the occasional sports talk. I’ll still be posting outfits, but I’ll be adding more home, beauty, community, and travel posts as well.
As a start to my revamped blogging journey here’s a little ‘about me’ Q&A.
1. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Leonardo DiCaprio was the very first around six or seven when I first started watching Titanic, but I did have a crush on Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Indiana Jones when I was young too.
2. What is your favorite season?
3. What was your favorite childhood band?
The Spice Girls
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
London, Barcelona, or Morocco
5. Favorite Disney Princess?
Princess Leia (now that Disney has bought Lucasfilm)
6. One word to describe yourself?
7. First pet
8. What is your favorite movie?
Pirates of the Caribbean
9. How long does it take you to get ready?
Shower and all? I allot myself two hours to shower, dry my hair, style my hair, do my makeup, and get dressed. It often takes me less time if I don’t mess around.
10. What is your dream job?
I’d really love to work freelance. Possibly as a writer or a stylist.
11. What are three items you always have with you?
Cell phone, chap stick, money
12. What are some television shows you love?
Blue Bloods, Saved By The Bell, Teen Wolf, Wahlburgers, Criminal Minds, How To Get Away With Murder
13. If you could meet anyone right now, at this moment, who would it be?
Han Solo (I’m watching Star Wars)
14. Do you have any phobias?
Spiders, snakes, clowns
15. Do you have any nicknames?
My friends from college call me ‘F’
16. What concerts have you been to?
High School Musical, Jonas Brothers (2x), Big Time Rush (2x), One Direction (3x), R5, Shania Twain, 5SOS, Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran,
17. Where do you want to live when you’re older?
London!!! Maybe LA…
18. Have you ever been outside of the country?
19. What is your favorite animal?
20. Are you left handed or right handed?
21. Any tattoos?
22. What is your favorite sport?
Baseball and soccer
23. Favorite song?
Currently it’s anything from Selena Gomez’s new album
24. Favorite social media platform?
25. Favorite hobby?
26. What inspired you to start your blog?
Other bloggers plus my passions for writing and fashion
27. Who are your style and beauty icons?
Selena Gomez, Gemma Styles, Rydel Lynch, Vanessa Hudgens, Victoria Beckham
28. Do you ever leave your home without any makeup on?
29. What are your top three favorite makeup products?
Foundation, eyeliner, powder
30. What are your top three favorite hair products?
Anti frizz serum, a good blow dryer, a good straightener
31. If you could be one fictional character who would it be?
Alex Russo. I find a lot of similarities between the two of us.
32. Favorite musical artists?
To name a few…One Direction, Selena Gomez, Darren Criss, Drake
33. Favorite vacation spot?
Walt Disney World without a doubt